Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations (Part 2)
- (Issue #578) That Was The Longest Twenty Minutes Of My Life!
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#158) Effective Leadership Embodies Influence Over Control
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: Energy Vampires
When we choose not to dare because we might “risk feeling disappointed” we end up “choosing to live disappointed.” Nearly thirty years ago I made a huge professional mistake. At that time I decided to make a career move from … Continue reading
Do you work (or live) with someone who endlessly pontificates, grouses, grumbles, moans and laments? One of my mentors taught me a valuable lesson near the beginning of my teaching career. Dr. Veronica Valentine had a simple “rule” if anyone … Continue reading
When you come face-to-face with a drama queen/king, what do you do? Toward the end of one semester, I had my students working on a specific task in small groups. I moved from group to group asking questions, providing clarification … Continue reading