Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #608) Interconnections
- (Issue #493) Mind Enema
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (Issue #587) Serendipity, Beshert, and The Red Thread
- Community Bright Spots! The Sand Dunes
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: personal doubt
When we choose not to dare because we might “risk feeling disappointed” we end up “choosing to live disappointed.” Nearly thirty years ago I made a huge professional mistake. At that time I decided to make a career move from … Continue reading