Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#69) Dreams--Revisited
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#239) Reflecting on Meaningful Professional Development
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: disappointment
“It has been a saga, but I am determined to be successful, and continue to learn from each chapter,” she said. “Thank heaven they come one at a time.” In addition to my time on stage or facilitating smaller workshops, … Continue reading
When we choose not to dare because we might “risk feeling disappointed” we end up “choosing to live disappointed.” Nearly thirty years ago I made a huge professional mistake. At that time I decided to make a career move from … Continue reading