Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#349) A Tangled Mess
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: vulnerability
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading
The exceptional leaders take their moments of vulnerability and build on them. The most effective leaders I have collaborated with found themselves there more times than you might imagine. If you haven’t found yourself there yet, you will. At least, … Continue reading