Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#349) A Tangled Mess
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: spirituality
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading
Thin places represent those spaces that help construct (or maybe deconstruct) meaning in life. Before recording any of my podcast episodes, I take time to help the guest and myself discover the direction we would like to see our conversation … Continue reading