Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: collective monolgues
Acknowledge common ground to build a more unified and proactive community. Every day we find ourselves bombarded by lots of talking. When fortunate, we get to hear and engage in real conversations. Speaking, listening, questioning, listening, responding, questioning, listening, and … Continue reading
Are you adding to clarity or compounding the noise? How do you know? “The trouble with a great many of us is we know so many things that ain’t so.” -Josh Billings “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets … Continue reading
Discourse. Dialogue. Debate. Diminished? In an interview with Bill Moyers, writer and political analyst Sam Tanenhaus addressed the challenge with current-day discourse or dialogue or debate. The people around the table “have many mouths but they don’t have many ears… … Continue reading