Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (Issue #508) Is Your Help Helping?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (Issue #495) Just What I Needed
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- The Seven Week Challenge
- (Issue #505) Orange to Blue
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: community building
Acknowledge common ground to build a more unified and proactive community. Every day we find ourselves bombarded by lots of talking. When fortunate, we get to hear and engage in real conversations. Speaking, listening, questioning, listening, responding, questioning, listening, and … Continue reading
When it comes to developing and appreciating our adjunct faculty, we need to find ways to build opportunity, supervision, community, advancement, and respect. This past week I had the opportunity (along with my dean and associate dean) to celebrate our college’s … Continue reading