Search Blog Themes
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #584) Wisdom of the Ages
- Community Bright Spots! Sea Turtles
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: collective monologues
We move from collective monologues to authentic dialogues through active listening. While this blog has addressed civility often, given what is in our rearview mirror, a quick review is in order. The following is an excerpt from one of my … Continue reading