Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#349) A Tangled Mess
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: plussing
If managers across the company landscape remain insular, they can end up repeating redundant routines and retreating behind territorial barriers. “Collisions” represent opportunities. Visionary Tony Hsieh believes we need to “maximize collisions to accelerate serendipity.” That is, we need to … Continue reading →
We take chances, we fail, we learn, we grow, and we move forward. Listening to a TED Radio Hour (June 24, 2016 show) piece reminded me of the power of words and self-talk. The theme of the show was that … Continue reading →
Trust is what teams, students, teachers, employees and leaders need in order to challenge the process on the way to a better answer. Earlier this week I stumbled upon some notes from a meeting I attended more than two … Continue reading →