Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
December 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
- (#300) Is Grit A Crutch? An Excuse? A Strategy? A Game Changer?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#406) Purpose and Authenticity
- The Seven Core Values
- (#317) Finding Your Passion Is Just The Beginning
- (Issue #611) Who You Hang With Makes A Difference
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: plussing
What can you do this week to plus a situation and amplify someone’s position? Seasoned Improv players understand and regularly use the “Yes, And” strategy. “Yes, And” moves a scene and its players along. “Yes, But” is a scene killer. … Continue reading