Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#386) The Paddle Out
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: authentic
Inspiration from a woman who did not let circumstance dictate her outcome. [Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the eighth year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting.] Stories. They surround us. … Continue reading
What can you do this week to plus a situation and amplify someone’s position? Seasoned Improv players understand and regularly use the “Yes, And” strategy. “Yes, And” moves a scene and its players along. “Yes, But” is a scene killer. … Continue reading