Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#404) Risk, Empty Spaces, and Self: Lessons from the Stage
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#274) Igniting Passion: Seven Superlative Student Stars
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: graduation
Inspiration from a woman who did not let circumstance dictate her outcome. [Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the eighth year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting.] Stories. They surround us. … Continue reading
It is the season for graduates to proudly strut their stuff across the stage as they collect their hard-earned diplomas. Gowns flow; mortarboards perch precariously on heads; the band plays; and family, friends, and faculty look on. A guest speaker … Continue reading