Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (336) Wellbeing Is A Skill: From Balance To Integration
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#80) Philosophical Differences or Ideological Inflexibility?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#120) Are You Intentional About Your Growth?
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: effective meetings
Keep It Simple and Short Do an internet search for “effective meetings” and you will find a few suggestions. About 185 million. Is there a “secret sauce” for an effective meeting? A few questions to consider as you plan your … Continue reading
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
It’s not about you….it is ALWAYS about the audience. If you do not connect; if you do not involve; you do not get your message across. Ever. Jethro Leroy Gibbs (NCIS) would head slap me. I, however, will chance it … Continue reading
“This is time I will never get back.” Such was the lament of a colleague at a recent meeting. Between mountains of statistics tossed our way, PowerPoint slides jammed with way too much information, and speakers talking at the audience … Continue reading