Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#403) Create Your Own Story Or Someone Else Will
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#274) Igniting Passion: Seven Superlative Student Stars
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: effective meetings
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
It’s not about you….it is ALWAYS about the audience. If you do not connect; if you do not involve; you do not get your message across. Ever. Jethro Leroy Gibbs (NCIS) would head slap me. I, however, will chance it … Continue reading
“This is time I will never get back.” Such was the lament of a colleague at a recent meeting. Between mountains of statistics tossed our way, PowerPoint slides jammed with way too much information, and speakers talking at the audience … Continue reading