Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: corporate goals
(#353) Change Management
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading
Posted in accountability, Appreciation, Appropriate Behavior, awareness, change, change management, collaboration, Critical Thinking, decision making, leadership, transformational leadership Tagged accountability, change, change management, corporate goals, leadership, transformational leaders 1 Comment