Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#426) It’s Easy to be Left Behind
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: perspective
If we gaze in one direction, toward the subject and the toward the subject only, we miss the full spectrum. On every sunrise beach walk, Roxie and I see people capturing the splendor of the dawn. Generally, with their phones … Continue reading
If we focus on the possible negative, we get sucked into it. Lessons. Everywhere, lessons present themselves. And they remind us that we are always students. Lifelong learners. If we pay attention. My latest education has come over the past … Continue reading