Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#174) We Are All Related
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- The Seven Core Values
- (#397) A Blogger's Retrospective: 2017 in Review
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: evaluation
Feedback is powerful. Evaluated feedback carries more weight. Not all feedback is created equally. Back in August of 2013 I posted a photo of myself on my social media sites. I loved the look, the playfulness, the setting, and the … Continue reading →