Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#417) Gratitude
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#217) What We Think We Become
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: evaluation
Feedback is powerful. Evaluated feedback carries more weight. Not all feedback is created equally. Back in August of 2013 I posted a photo of myself on my social media sites. I loved the look, the playfulness, the setting, and the … Continue reading →