Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#174) We Are All Related
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: confidence
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading
Do you allow people into your head who would not invite into your home? Angelina Ahrendts’ (Senior VP @ Apple) letter to her daughters this week offers the following advice: …Stay in your lane…the path will illuminate itself so long … Continue reading
The little child had returned to remind and reassure me to believe in my abilities and myself. A few months ago, I sat on a balcony three stories above the Gulf of Mexico in Key Largo, Florida. The pre-sunrise morning … Continue reading
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
We are all artists painting our own lives. While facilitating a Texas faculty resilience workshop, I presented the following R.D. Laing quote to the audience: The range of what we think and do Is limited by what we fail to … Continue reading