Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#400) Do We Live In A Post-Fact World?
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (162) Aware-Care-Dare
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (Issue #483) Think in Reverse
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: service
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading
“This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.”—Teddy Roosevelt Two stories. One lesson. This past week, Laurie (my bride) … Continue reading
Don’t guarantee what you cannot deliver. By now you probably heard the customer service call from hell that a Comcast customer recently endured. While Comcast apologized, I think most of us can sympathize, empathize and/or identify with the situation. At … Continue reading