Join 1,309 other followers
Search Blog Themes
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #585) Sharing Wisdom Across The Ages
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: education reform
Grade inflation/distortion has consequences for self-efficacy, self-awareness, and self-competence. For most colleges and universities around the nation, graduation time has arrived. Professors have evaluated the final exams, grades have been submitted, and students anxiously await their grades. Or, more to … Continue reading
Sometimes, however, the simplest—and most effective— thing to do is to go back to the beginning. Back to the start and focus on what works. Veteran teachers know that educational “reform” many times is anything but that. Politicians and bureaucrats … Continue reading