Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Skate Parks
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#447) Resistance Bubbles
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: resilkience
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading