Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: life’s meaning
Energetic intersections for meaning. Building on last week’s post about finding, understanding, and embracing your meaning, let’s turn to the Japanese concept of Ikigai. Attributed to an Okinawan origin, and consisting of four points of intersection, it refers to life’s … Continue reading
Teaching was the how of my why? Years ago, I developed an acronym which eventually turned into a workshop and keynote speaking topic: P.R.I.D.E. I challenged my audiences to act with PURPOSE RESPONSIBILITY INTEGRITY DISCIPLINE EQUILIBRIUM In a 2010 post … Continue reading