Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#174) We Are All Related
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: blame
We limit our own growth and spiritual development. “I’ll be really happy if Negative Neil doesn’t come to the party.” I go to the party. Sure enough, Negative Neil attends. I grouse, complain, and shuffle off to a corner to … Continue reading
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading
Accepting mistakes does not mean we condone sloppy work. Acknowledge, take ownership of, and grow from your mistakes and you will definitely not be ordinary. Back in 2008, I selected five of my previously recorded songs, had them burned to … Continue reading