Join 1,291 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: reslience
Accepting mistakes does not mean we condone sloppy work. Acknowledge, take ownership of, and grow from your mistakes and you will definitely not be ordinary. Back in 2008, I selected five of my previously recorded songs, had them burned to … Continue reading
Measuring long-term outcomes instead of only checking off short-term activities will help us with long-term solutions rather than short-term dependency. In education we need to focus on outcomes, empowerment and efficacy. I have often shared with people how the social … Continue reading