Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: reslience
I have witnessed people play a disappointing game of “drop and leave” with their goals and dreams. Have you ever looked at your desk and wondered, “How in the world did it get in this condition?” What with books, papers, … Continue reading
To disregard fortitude ignores the importance of personal effort. No, it does not always “pay off” like we might want it to. Grit, though, is a contributing factor on our journey. Type in the words grit or fortitude into Google … Continue reading
Do you want someone else or something else to determine where you will end up? Is your growth intentional? We just passed the halfway point of the semester on campus. Midterm exams have come and gone. Although students receive continual … Continue reading
Measuring long-term outcomes instead of only checking off short-term activities will help us with long-term solutions rather than short-term dependency. In education we need to focus on outcomes, empowerment and efficacy. I have often shared with people how the social … Continue reading