Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (#449) A Blogger’s Retrospective for 2018
- (#451) The Conversation Starter
- #47 Passion, Talent, Money
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: chakras
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading