Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: solace
There are no strangers; only friends she has yet to meet. It was a chance encounter on a pet therapy round. As Roxie and I exited a hospital office area, a woman stopped in the hallway and looked at us. … Continue reading
How would you feel if you found out you could never come back to your “place”? On our sunrise beach walks, Roxie (The Wonder Pup) and I invariably connect with a few Atlantic Beach neighbors on the morning sands. We … Continue reading
For me, comparatory suffering creates its own issues. My suffering is mine. Yours is yours. Does it really help to compare it to someone or something else— while denying the feelings in front of you? You’ve heard them. Probably have … Continue reading