Search Blog Themes
December 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#185) Who Should Really Get Off The Bus?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: solace
There are no strangers; only friends she has yet to meet. It was a chance encounter on a pet therapy round. As Roxie and I exited a hospital office area, a woman stopped in the hallway and looked at us. … Continue reading
How would you feel if you found out you could never come back to your “place”? On our sunrise beach walks, Roxie (The Wonder Pup) and I invariably connect with a few Atlantic Beach neighbors on the morning sands. We … Continue reading
For me, comparatory suffering creates its own issues. My suffering is mine. Yours is yours. Does it really help to compare it to someone or something else— while denying the feelings in front of you? You’ve heard them. Probably have … Continue reading