Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #499) The View from the Rainbow Bridge
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#199) Retirement? Let’s Rename It
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #529) Time to Revisit Our Big BUTs
- (Issue #531) Questioning Normal
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: words
For me, comparatory suffering creates its own issues. My suffering is mine. Yours is yours. Does it really help to compare it to someone or something else— while denying the feelings in front of you? You’ve heard them. Probably have … Continue reading
Stating or writing a goal is the easy part. The work is found in making a plan, executing that plan, and re-calibrating along the way. Information on goal setting can be found in the business success literature, leadership manuals, student success classes … Continue reading
Demonstrate what you have done (what action you have taken) rather than getting caught up in hyperbole. Words matter. What we say, how we say it, why we say it, and when we say it create a message. Whether you … Continue reading