Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: words
For me, comparatory suffering creates its own issues. My suffering is mine. Yours is yours. Does it really help to compare it to someone or something else— while denying the feelings in front of you? You’ve heard them. Probably have … Continue reading
Stating or writing a goal is the easy part. The work is found in making a plan, executing that plan, and re-calibrating along the way. Information on goal setting can be found in the business success literature, leadership manuals, student success classes … Continue reading
Demonstrate what you have done (what action you have taken) rather than getting caught up in hyperbole. Words matter. What we say, how we say it, why we say it, and when we say it create a message. Whether you … Continue reading