Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#310) Plussing + Amplification = Authentic Quality
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: values
This week spend some time looking in your rear view mirror. In a few weeks, the calendar turns to 2017. For some, it will be “good riddance” to 2016. Others will have fond memories and gratitude of the past twelve months. … Continue reading
If you held me down to provide the “secret sauce,” I’d say it is simply giving each other space. This week’s blog posting has a more personal indulgence than past posts. Hopefully, in keeping with the theme of this blog, you … Continue reading
Stories we tell ourselves vs. stories we actually live. What stories are you telling yourself? For years I’ve been using a professional and personal growth exercises with my students and audiences. Start with one piece of paper and a pen … Continue reading
This strategy (let’s call it “Five in Your Pocket”) might be the nudge or reminder you and I need to practice this week. I have often challenged my students and audiences to write their top three priorities on a piece … Continue reading