Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#118) You Never Know Who is in the Audience
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: commitment
It, however, did lead to a deeper conversation with myself. And, even if on a minute level, a deeper appreciation for people who stand up for what they believe. Slacktivism references a “low-cost substitute for substantive actions.” Hitting a “like” … Continue reading
So, go ahead. Mix it up. It will not only energize your audience, it will keep you fresh. A note to my blog followers: This week’s post marks the fifth anniversary for this blog. Thank you for following and sharing my weekly … Continue reading
Their intentions may be wonderful but their execution is less than satisfactory. Years ago a student of mine made a simple yet profound observation. This student had the habit of postponing assignments. He was a huge procrastinator. Quickly, his backlog … Continue reading