Search Blog Themes
December 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#185) Who Should Really Get Off The Bus?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: commitment
It, however, did lead to a deeper conversation with myself. And, even if on a minute level, a deeper appreciation for people who stand up for what they believe. Slacktivism references a “low-cost substitute for substantive actions.” Hitting a “like” … Continue reading
So, go ahead. Mix it up. It will not only energize your audience, it will keep you fresh. A note to my blog followers: This week’s post marks the fifth anniversary for this blog. Thank you for following and sharing my weekly … Continue reading
Their intentions may be wonderful but their execution is less than satisfactory. Years ago a student of mine made a simple yet profound observation. This student had the habit of postponing assignments. He was a huge procrastinator. Quickly, his backlog … Continue reading