Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (Issue #551) Music To The Rescue
- #35 The Antidote for Toxic Meetings: Be Brief, Be Bright, and Be Gone!
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: corporate training
Just because it was tossed, doesn’t mean it was caught. Just because it was talked, doesn’t mean it was taught. How do you define “learning”? And, what causes it? How much of your schooling exposed you to a stream … Continue reading
Find a way to let your colleagues share what they are proud of and how they do it. At times, the execution of appropriate recognition can move from the sublime to the ridiculous. I remember years ago sitting in a … Continue reading
A teacher’s calling is to recognize each of these types (and combinations thereof) and reach out with encouragement, challenge and recommendations to appropriate resources. [NOTE to reader: This week’s post comes from my forthcoming book (work-in-progress) on mentoring faculty. In the weeks/months ahead … Continue reading