Join 1,308 other followers
Search Blog Themes
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#350) Regrets? Choices And Lessons.
- Roxie's Book
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: training
Just consider the hourly wage of each person tied up in a workshop. Is the R.O.I. worth the lost wages and service? I have written elsewhere on this blog about the benefits of meaningful professional growth opportunities and collegiality. Today, … Continue reading
A teacher’s calling is to recognize each of these types (and combinations thereof) and reach out with encouragement, challenge and recommendations to appropriate resources. [NOTE to reader: This week’s post comes from my forthcoming book (work-in-progress) on mentoring faculty. In the weeks/months ahead … Continue reading