Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #575) Eleven Years Ago
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#392) He Made Me A Better Version Of Myself
- The Seven Core Values
- (#290) Life Fitness and Mental Discipline
- (Issue #491) Premonitions and Weak Signals
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: make a difference
They spoke directly to the power of teaching and the importance of relationships in life. This past Thursday I had the honor to deliver the keynote address for the annual faculty convocation at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA). The organizers … Continue reading
A teacher’s calling is to recognize each of these types (and combinations thereof) and reach out with encouragement, challenge and recommendations to appropriate resources. [NOTE to reader: This week’s post comes from my forthcoming book (work-in-progress) on mentoring faculty. In the weeks/months ahead … Continue reading