Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #575) Eleven Years Ago
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#392) He Made Me A Better Version Of Myself
- The Seven Core Values
- (#290) Life Fitness and Mental Discipline
- (Issue #491) Premonitions and Weak Signals
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: work ethic
We can end up doing things that look good, feel good, or make a splash while ignoring the support system behind each of those choices. My trainer, Charles, recently introduced me to a new (for me) exercise in the gym. … Continue reading
What small step can you take this week to set your agenda, manage your energy, and accomplish the most important thing on your radar? In last week’s post I briefly noted the concept of ultradian rhythms. These 90-minute full-on work … Continue reading