Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#258) The Power of Guy Fieri: Five Life Lessons
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: COVID vaccination
(Issue #600!) A Thankfulness Alphabet
May you give yourself time to reflect on your list of thanks and appreciation. ~~~~~ When feeling down, doubtful, or disappointed, I find it helpful to remind myself of the good people, experiences, and things that surround me each day. … Continue reading
Posted in Appreciation, Balance, collaboration, Communication, COVID vaccination, engagement, kindness, laughter, love, thanksgiving Tagged awareness, collaboration, community, dreams, leadership, resilience 2 Comments
(Issue #583) The 7Rs and Public Health
Public health is a community good that connects each of The 7 Rs. |How can we remain good stewards for our community? Over the eleven-year history of this blog, seven values have repeated themselves. The same seven interrelated concepts provided … Continue reading
Posted in COVID vaccination, public health Tagged assumptions, awareness, collaboration, community, leadership, resilience 1 Comment