Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: neighborhood
Community Bright Spots! Deck the Chairs
NOTE: You can find more information about the mission of this page here This beaches holiday tradition (since 2013) has become home to many bright spots. You can find more information here. Enjoy your week. And remember to stop and appreciate your Community … Continue reading
Posted in awareness, Community, joy, neighborhood Tagged awareness, community, neighborhood, resilience Leave a comment
Community Bright Spots! Parks (Jacksonville Beach, FL)
NOTE: You can find more information about the mission of this page here. Last week I focused on a few parks in Atlantic Beach, Florida. Today we move a couple miles down the beach to Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Just a few … Continue reading
Posted in neighborhood Tagged awareness, collaboration, community, community development, community resources, neighborhood, resilience Leave a comment