Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: beach life
Color. Texture. Sound. Feel. Location. Sea Life. Energy. Self. ~~~~~ Heard it again. About sunrise and redundancy. “I don’t get it. Sunrise, again? Why bother? They all look the same!” Were to begin? First, I’ll offer that one may prefer … Continue reading
NOTE: You can find more information about the purpose of this page here. For three weeks I have highlighted one lifeguard station from each of our beach communities. I already have shared links and photos about The Jacksonville Beach (FL) Volunteer Life … Continue reading