Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: patterns
(#391) Hotdogs, Weak Signals, and Promising Practices
What signals need to be heeded for the future? How can you move “best practices” to “promising practices”? One legend holds that a baseball scorecard salesman introduced the hotdog to the baseball park. The story unfolds in 1905 when Harry … Continue reading
Posted in awareness, creating your future, Critical Thinking, curiosity, habits, Reflection, Reflective practice, resilience Tagged awareness, communities of the future, critical thinking, future, patterns, patterns and structures of education, reflective practice, resilience, trends, weak signals 8 Comments