Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #626) Control What Happens After What Happens
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #597) Whackin’ Your Thinkin’
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: home
Too often we become distracted about what will be or what has been, at the expense of what is now.~~~~~ Posts on this blog have addressed the power of staycations. (Like here and here.) And before “virtual” became synonymous with … Continue reading