Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #529) Time to Revisit Our Big BUTs
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#65) Lessons from Buddy (My Dog)
- (#107) If You Don’t Want a Target on Your BUTT, Put a Target on Your BUT!
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#126) Have You Looked at Your BUT Lately?
- #16 How Big Is Your BUT?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- #28 Ustabees, Liketodos, and Willtodos
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-talk
What can you learn? How can you grow? Voice in your ear* Hand on your shoulder Have you heard it? Maybe in the morning upon waking or at night when drifting to sleep. Perhaps during the hour of the wolf. … Continue reading
Identify a motivational best practice you have used in the past. How can you apply this to a current dream you have? On the first day of class each semester, I ask my students to write their college dream into … Continue reading