Search Blog Themes
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #584) Wisdom of the Ages
- Community Bright Spots! Sea Turtles
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: self-talk
What can you learn? How can you grow? Voice in your ear* Hand on your shoulder Have you heard it? Maybe in the morning upon waking or at night when drifting to sleep. Perhaps during the hour of the wolf. … Continue reading
Identify a motivational best practice you have used in the past. How can you apply this to a current dream you have? On the first day of class each semester, I ask my students to write their college dream into … Continue reading