Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#174) We Are All Related
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: little pleasures
We can walk a pathway and never see it at all. Walking along a street in Boulder, Colorado last week, I almost missed the bunny rabbit sitting three feet in front of me. The same happened a few days later … Continue reading
When you establish new goals, consider these four components. Give your goals a second R.E.A.D. During one of my recent podcast recordings, film producer Pepper Lindsey posed an intriguing question: “What does success look like to you?” (This podcast will air on … Continue reading
Silent gratitude isn’t very much use to anyone. -Gertrude Stein- About a year ago I read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. One of the many life success strategies Hardy described was a gratitude journal (of daily entries) he had written for his … Continue reading
Recently, as I readied myself for a program in another state–and yet one more trek through airports and all that means nowadays–I found myself concentrating on the downside of my travels. The hotels, the airport lines, airport food, flight delays, … Continue reading