Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: little pleasures
We can walk a pathway and never see it at all. Walking along a street in Boulder, Colorado last week, I almost missed the bunny rabbit sitting three feet in front of me. The same happened a few days later … Continue reading
When you establish new goals, consider these four components. Give your goals a second R.E.A.D. During one of my recent podcast recordings, film producer Pepper Lindsey posed an intriguing question: “What does success look like to you?” (This podcast will air on … Continue reading
Silent gratitude isn’t very much use to anyone. -Gertrude Stein- About a year ago I read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. One of the many life success strategies Hardy described was a gratitude journal (of daily entries) he had written for his … Continue reading
Recently, as I readied myself for a program in another state–and yet one more trek through airports and all that means nowadays–I found myself concentrating on the downside of my travels. The hotels, the airport lines, airport food, flight delays, … Continue reading