Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #461) Projects or Purpose?
- (#82) Hit the Reset Button: Reprise
- (Issue #459) Resilience: Where Can You Make Changes?
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- The Seven Core Values
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: communication
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading