Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (#449) A Blogger’s Retrospective for 2018
- (#451) The Conversation Starter
- #47 Passion, Talent, Money
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: collaboration
When communities build walls to separate their people (due to a poverty of understanding or compassion), the lack can seem insurmountable. “The world tends to define poverty and riches simply in terms of economics. But poverty has many faces—weakness, dependence, … Continue reading
Noise abounds as people tell us what we should and should not. Perhaps we do the same to others. I stood in the back of an auditorium in New Mexico. In ten minutes, I would be introduced to an audience … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading