Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#241) What If?
- (Issue #506) Thoughts About Curiosity
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (Issue #535) Conveying Your Story
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
“Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein – Saying “thank you.” Giving a cheerful “good morning!” Expressing appreciation. Providing a hug, emotionally if not physically. Each of these requires a tiny investment of energy. The result … Continue reading
A reminder to appreciate. Attending the screening premier last week reminded me of life’s fragility. In a good way. Embracing the fragility recognizes that this part of the journey is limited. The embrace, for me, brings appreciation and respect. It, … Continue reading