Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: new employee training
How can we raise our awareness, question our assumptions, and create meaningful actions for improvement? One researcher found that 29% of American employees say they thrive in their jobs (or 71% do not thrive). A study out of the Stanford … Continue reading
Does your organization effectively “on-board” new team members? This semester I had a wonderful opportunity to mentor a first-year full-time professor on our campus. And since our campus does not have a formal new faculty mentoring program, we kind of “made … Continue reading