Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- #43 What We Say, We Become
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 16, 2017
(#360) Embrace Life’s Fragility
A reminder to appreciate. Attending the screening premier last week reminded me of life’s fragility. In a good way. Embracing the fragility recognizes that this part of the journey is limited. The embrace, for me, brings appreciation and respect. It, … Continue reading
Posted in Appreciation, awareness, Goals, life success, relevance Tagged appreciation, awareness, experience life, fragility, life success 6 Comments