Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#258) The Power of Guy Fieri: Five Life Lessons
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 23, 2017
(#361) Where’s My Trophy?
Posted on April 23, 2017 by stevepiscitelli
How would you develop a meaningful and effective employee recognition program? What represents “average” and what looks like “excellent” at your workplace? Transformational leaders understand the importance of timely, authentic, and meaningful employee recognition. The leader knows her people … Continue reading →
Posted in accountability, amplifying, Appreciation, collaboration, collegiality, Connection-Disconnection, employee evaluation, employee recognition, institutional culture, Integrity, intentionality, leadership, Life lessons, relevance, transformational leadership | Tagged accoountability, employee evaluation, employee recognition, leadership, transformational leadership | 3 Comments