Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
- (#371) Your Life. Your Choices.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Daily Archives: April 9, 2017
If managers across the company landscape remain insular, they can end up repeating redundant routines and retreating behind territorial barriers. “Collisions” represent opportunities. Visionary Tony Hsieh believes we need to “maximize collisions to accelerate serendipity.” That is, we need to … Continue reading →