Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#433) Verifying Truth
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#424) Connections
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#251) Transformational Leadership
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading
Simple acts of gratitude offered, received, and witnessed. Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the 9th year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting. I am grateful. Gratitude can manifest in any … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading