Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #539) They Share. We Share.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
Perhaps we live in a time when the question to ponder becomes, “If a fact is offered and it is not ‘liked,’ is it a fact?” Have we morphed into a post-fact world, as one source states, “in which virtually … Continue reading