Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: October 2018
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
Collaboration does not come from telling, yelling, or selling people. It comes from considered conversation. Four quotes that remind us to pay attention to the people sitting at the table. “Who are these people and what do they want?”—Jim Young … Continue reading